Due to the nature of the autograph collectible business, all sales are final and ALL items are sold 'as is' with no warranty expressed or implied.
Please note that some items may have minor wear, scratches, corner
bends or light dents from time to time due to handling and may vary
slightly in size from the generalized listing details.
We will always consider
returns for items that were significantly not as described.
Ultimately, we want a satisfied customer and will do our best to resolve any issues that arise with your order at any time including accepting your item for return for in-store credit.
We will always accept the return of items proven not to be authentic
(by a professional WE deem as credible) when accompanied by a detailed
letter from the professional third party (No generic letters. Most
companies just issue a generic form letter). The details must be very
specific, including images of the authentic examples utilized and how
the determination was made ). Digital based item reviews are not valid
forms of authentication.
However, this is HIGHLY unlikely to happen as we obtain 99.9% of what we sell in-person. You are more than welcome to seek additional opinions on your purchase, but as we are unwilling to be part of what we term 'authentication roulette', any item we sell that has been certified authentic by a top 3rd party authentication company (BAS, JSA, PSA/DNA), is deemed authentic and further opinions are not considered.”
For returns, the following stipulations must be met:
1. Items must be in 100% original condition (no modifications including but not limited to framing or mounting) and include ALL original paperwork.
2. Damaged or lost items not insured will not be replaced or accepted for refund.
3. You must contact us first for an RMA and must include a signed letter stating what occurred and reason for return. Items received without an RMA will be refused and returned to you.
4. Item must be returned to us safely and securely with the original receipt and all original paperwork. We highly recommend insuring the item and tracking it as we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage.
5. Insured items (that were damaged or lost in shipping on the way to you) will require up to 30 days to process due to our insurance carrier regulations and will require input from you including images of the damaged item, images of the shipping boxes as well images of the internal packing contents and a statement regrading what happened to your order.
6. No refunds are given, only store credit for a future purchase except in the case of lost or damaged outgoing shipments or items that were not as described.
7. While this sounds very serious, we do want a satisfied customer and will do our best to help.
A special offer for you.
9% purchase discount.
Use this code at checkout:
*Some limitations apply.
has been added successfully to your wishlist.×